- On April 4, Russia reported that Idlib militants violated the ceasefire regime in Greater Idlib 2 times: 1 – in Latakia province, 1 – in Aleppo province;
- On April 4, Ambassadors of Syria, Idris Mayya, Iraq, Qais Al-Amiri, Saudi Arabia, Abdullah al-Enezi and Iran, Ali Najafi to Oman held a quadrilateral meeting in Muscat, the capital of Oman;
- On April 4, heavy clashes erupted between Turkish-backed armed groups in the city of Azaz;
- On April 3, three Turkish-backed SNA militants were killed by an unidentified gunmen in Ras al-Ain.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Syria On April 3, 2023 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Syria On April 1, 2023 (Map Update)
The post Military Situation In Syria On April 4, 2023 (Map Update) appeared first on South Front.