- On April 5, the Russian Ministry of Defense recorded no cases of hostilities and ceasefire violations in the Idlib region in the past 24 hours;
- On April 5, several SAA servicemen reportedly were killed and wounded by an IED explosion in Homs desert;
- On April 5, unknown armed men riding a motorcycle killed an SAA serviceman in the town of al-Kiheel;
- On April 4, Tunisian President Kais Saied instructs his foreign minister to appoint a new ambassador to Damascus, filling an eleven-year vacancy;
- On April 4, SAA artillery shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces in Fatira.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Syria On April 4, 2023 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Syria On April 3, 2023 (Map Update)
The post Military Situation In Syria On April 5, 2023 (Map Update) appeared first on South Front.